If you don’t already know, ClickFunnels provides all the tools you need for your sales funnel, including landing pages, hosting, and email integrations. Some swear by it; others think it’s overpriced. First, I’m going to cover how to decide if ClickFunnels is worth your money.
From my experience…
ClickFunnels is worth the money when you consider how it can drastically change your business. When using ClickFunnels, you will generate more leads and make more sales. The software is also easier to use than creating a website from scratch.
When you use ClickFunnels, you are saving the hassle of figuring out how to create sales. You will easily create sales funnels with a few clicks and, add some traffic, and watch the conversions pump up. ClickFunnels will not only grow your business, but it can save a failing one too.
How Will ClickFunnels Work for My Business
ClickFunnels will help your business to grow by creating sales funnels effortlessly. This will help to guide potential customers through your website strategically. In addition, you will be able to create landing pages and a website to help create more sales.
Potential customers will be none the wiser, and you will be controlling what they see and where they click within your website. This makes the chances of a sale very high. It also raises the chance where you will get return customers. You will generate many more leads without needing a lot of tech knowledge.
ClickFunnels will look different than traditional funnels and require less work. Traditional funnels sometimes need you to do everything separately, which can be very frustrating. This is why not only will your business side do much better, but you will have a lot less stress and be able to focus your energy on your products or services.
Tip! – Check out How to Make Money With ClickFunnels – Start Getting Paid
Benefits to Using ClickFunnels for Your Business
As you now know, one of the best benefits of using ClickFunnels is how well it will create sales funnels. However, aside from how easily you can create sales funnels, there are many great benefits to using ClickFunnels, such as:
- Ability to integrate your apps (email, payment gateways, web analytics, etc.)
- An easy to use drag and drop beginner-friendly editor
- ClickFunnels is very user friendly
- Having one website to manage everything in one easy to use site
- Many prebuilt sales funnels options to choose from for those that may need a little help
- You will see more traffic on your website
- Your business will grow, and you will have repeat customers
- Your sales will increase, and you will be able to keep track of every detail along the way
ClickFunnels is a very well-known funnel creator and is a great one-stop-shop type of website. It doesn’t matter if you have a smaller business or a larger multimillion-dollar company. ClickFunnels can work well for you.
Tip! – Check out What Is GrooveFunnels And Can It Best ClickFunnels?
How to Use ClickFunnels
Using ClickFunnels is very easy, even for those new to the funnel world. After signing up for ClickFunnels, you look through the list of different sales funnels. There are many to choose from, and they will give you a little information as to what to expect from that particular sales funnel.
After choosing the template you’re going to use, you need to design it for your business. This is an important step as this is what potential customers will see. Make this look just like your brand. It will look more professional. Once you are happy with the way your template looks (make sure to double-check it), you can even split test your funnel.
Split testing is a simple process that optimizes your lead and sales generation. First, you click the button that says, “create variation.” This tests your funnel before setting it to go live. Of course, you will have the chance to change anything you may need to at this point also.
Tip! – Check out How To Add A Favicon In ClickFunnels – 5 Easy Steps
ClickFunnels Features That Are Worth Mentioning
There are many different features that ClickFunnels has to offer other than the ones listed above. Some of those extra features are:
- A/B testing – This allows you to test every single page of your funnel
- Email automation – You can bring integrate with all of the bigger emails out there. This means easier ways to reach customers and have them coming back for more products or services.
- Free trials – This is great because it is not the least expensive funnel service out there. You can test out many of their features before taking the plunge.
- Free training and webinars – There are free training videos and webinars everywhere. You can become a professional by simply following these. There are also many free affiliate programs that can also train you.
- Integrate different payments – If you have a membership with your business, this will make for a smooth payment system with the payment gateways
- Multiple domains – Maintain different domains
- Share funnels – You can easily share your funnels across different websites
- SSL certification – You can rest assured that you and your customers are safe when they are on your website. Customers trust the certification.
- Tracking – Track who is viewing your website, what type of traffic you have coming and going, and everything in between
When you dive into ClickFunnels, you will see just how worth it, it is. ClickFunnels, while it can cost a decent amount of money, will greatly grow your business more than just a simple website could ever do.
Tip! – Check out How To Easily Share A Template In ClickFunnels With Other Users
What Will ClickFunnels Cost and What’s Included?
The cost is one of the biggest reasons why someone may question using the sales funnel creator. However, ClickFunnels has three main tiers packages you can buy that all come with many features.
|ClickFunnels||ClickFunnels Platinum||Two Comma Club X|
|Price (Per Month)||$97||$297||$2,497|
|Chat Support||Yes||Priority Support||VIP Phone Support|
It is important to see just how each plan may work for your business. The prices are monthly, so use the lowest plant first and see how it works for you. Then, at any given time, you can try a free trial for seven to fourteen days to see how you like it. After that, the chances are you will sign up.
Tip! – Check out How To Integrate GetResponse With ClickFunnels – The Best Way
There are a few ClickFunnels alternatives you may want to consider if you don’t like the look of ClickFunnels.
Leadpages – Leadpages is a great alternative to Clickfunnels and its costs less too. Good if you are on a budget.
GetResponse – GetResponse does it all, email automation, landing pages, webinars, and so on and so forth! Great for complete marketing package.
GrooveFunnels – Another complete suite of products with a free account to get access to basic features. Worth a look for beginners.
For more alternatives check out our Best Sales Funnel Software: Top Seven For 2021 article.
TLDR – ClickFunnels Is Worth The Cost
ClickFunnels is worth the monthly price that you will pay to use their services. It has been proven many different times to help grow businesses and help keep customers coming back. As you get more familiar with the software, you may even find yourself steering away from their templates and creating your own funnel formats in no time.
Thanks for reading. Hopefully, you now know if ClickFunnels is worth your investment. Check out the Blue Sky Funnel Blog for more on ClickFunnels.