Knowing how to integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels can help you quickly get your leads into your email marketing automation.
To integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels you need to first generate your API key in GetResponse. When you have this API key, you will then enter the key into ClickFunnels. After you have done this, you will be able to select your GetResponse email lists from inside your ClickFunnels account.
So, how do you get started with this integration process?
Well, there are three ingredients you need first for this to work:
- A ClickFunnels account
- A GetResponse account
- An existing email list in your GetResponse account
If you have those three items, we can start the integration process and go over everything you need to know about how to integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels.
There are quite a few steps, but don’t worry! I’ll guide you through each one to guarantee you can complete the integration without a hitch.
Since GetResponse is a third-party autoresponder, you will need to integrate it to seamlessly transfer the email addresses from your ClickFunnels landing pages collected.
When you do this, you will have all the email addresses in GetResponse, making it easy to send your emails to the right audiences.
If you don’t know why email marketing is important, take a quick look at these stats here.
Integrating GetResponse With ClickFunnels Using An API Key
This is the easiest and most common way to integrate the two services. It’s likely that if you’re reading this article, you have already had some sort of experience with using API keys.
If you’re not familiar with the term, API is short for Application Programming Interface. It’s a “key” that makes it possible for two different applications to “talk” with one another.
The first thing you need to do is get your GetResponse API key. Once you have it, you will have to enter it into ClickFunnels so that the two-way communication channel has been opened.
How to Generate a GetResponse API Key
Here are the steps you will have to take to generate a GetResponse API key:
- Log in to your GetResponse account.
- Click on Menu at the top-left of your screen.
- Click on Integrations and API.
- Click on the API tab.
- Click on the Generate API Key button.
- Name your GetResponse API key.
- Click on the Generate button.
- Click on the Copy button.
There you have it! You should now have your own GetResponse API key that you can now enter into your ClickFunnels account.
How to Enter Your GetResponse API Key in ClickFunnels
The next phase in our job to integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels is to enter the API key that was generated in GetResponse into your ClickFunnels account.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Log in to your ClickFunnels account.
- Hover over your account icon at the top-right of the screen until a dropdown menu appears.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Click on Integrations.
- Click on the + Add New Integration button.
- Find GetResponse and click on it.
- Give the integration a nickname here. It can be anything you want it to be.
- Paste the API key generated in GetResponse into the API Key field.
- Click on the Add Integration button.
Congrats, you should now be all set!
If you did everything correctly, you will have successfully integrated GetResponse with ClickFunnels.
I know it may seem like there are a lot of steps, but you can get this set up very fast. You can complete the integration process within the span of a few minutes, tops.
Link an Email List To Your Funnel
Now that you have integrated the two accounts, you should also link an email list to the funnel you want to use.
To do this, you need to already have an email list in GetResponse, as well as an email signup form somewhere in your funnel.
Follow these steps to link your email list to your signup form in ClickFunnels:
- Find the funnel in ClickFunnels you want to link your email list with.
- Locate the specific page of the funnel that collects email addresses, like the opt-in page.
- Click on Edit Page.
- Hover over Settings in the top-left of the screen.
- Click on Integrations.
- Go down to where it says Select Integration.
- Click on GetResponse.
- Click on the little arrow by Action.
- Click on Add To Campaign.
- Click on the arrow next to List to Add.
- Select the email list you want to link to your funnel.
- Go to the top-right of the screen and click on Save.
You are done!
You have made it possible to grab all the email addresses that your funnel signup form will receive and transfer them over to GetResponse.
Why You Should Link Up GetResponse And ClickFunnels
When you integrate GetResponse and ClickFunnels, you are taking your marketing game to new heights of optimization.
There are several things possible when you have linked your accounts. These include:
- Creating custom landing pages and designing more effective funnels.
- Driving better email marketing campaigns, initiating automatic workflows, and creating email lists.
- Adding contacts and updating current contact information much more easily.
What I love about GetResponse is that email marketing becomes a breeze for entrepreneurs like me. I have been able to significantly increase sales ever since I started taking advantage of GetResponse.
Tip! – Check out How to Make Money from Email Marketing – 3 Simple Steps
The more email list subscribers I got, the larger my audience became. Integrating opt-in forms into my sales funnels is seamless.
Customizing my email campaigns for different types of customers, based on their spending patterns, has been very easy to do.
Using ClickFunnels and GetResponse together allows me to put the tedious things on autopilot. I do not want to spend too much of my time on the technical details of email marketing campaigns and sales funnels.
The end result of linking up GetResponse and ClickFunnels is being able to save more time. This allows me to concentrate on the things that will make me more money. Hope you find that this helps your productivity too.
Tip! – Read How to Make Money With ClickFunnels – Start Getting Paid for more on ClickFunnels
Now that you know how to integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels, you can save a lot of time down the road. With this small investment in time right now, you save potentially save hours and hours of manual work later on.
If you haven’t tried GetResponse you can get a 30-day free trial if you click here.
Thanks for reading.